Looking for someone to clean up grammatical errors and catch those pesky inconsistencies that can creep into a manuscript? Even the best writers need someone to edit their work. So let’s work together to get your manuscript in the best shape possible.
What do I offer?
My services are tailored specifically toward writers of creative non-fiction, academic texts, reports and white papers, grant applications and much more.
I focus on two types of editing:
Copy-editing focuses on three core elements of good writing.
- Correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and accuracy of facts
- Clarity in language and logic, removal of ambiguity
- Consistency of word choice, spelling, capitalization, plot, etc.
Line or stylistic editing focuses on some of the more stylistic elements of writing.
- Clear sentence structure and flow, word choice and meaning
- Consistent style and tone of voice
- Smooth transitions, language, and wording
**Developmental or structural editing- coming soon
What you will get from me
- Fully edited document with tracked changes and comments
- Commentary document with tracked changes implemented with only comment boxes showing for easier review
- Clean document with all tracked changes implemented and comment boxes removed
- Style sheet containing most of the major editorial decisions
Ready to get started? Get in touch with me here.